Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sketch Crazy!

I love sketches! A lot. :)
And last weekend I pinned several from the internet that I can't wait to try.
First up...
This one is from Write, Click, Scrapbook. They have a new Sketchbook Saturday series and the option to buy it as a layered template for 99 cents. I love grid designs, so I think I could probably make this one work for me.

Next...
Chic Tags had this one on their blog along with some cute inspiration ideas! If you link up a project using their sketch by August 8th, you can win a grab bag of Chic Tag goodies. :)

And the third sketch I pinned...
is by Creative Scrappers. I think this is one of my favorite sketch sites. Plus the design team always has great examples.
You have until July 31st for the chance to win a prize from this site.

So there you have it! A few sketches I am going to hopefully use. I'll be sure to share with you when I do! And don't forget if you try one, to link us up here at Craft Your Nest. We love to see your work!

1 comment:

  1. These are great sketches, Mary Jo!! Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete