Wednesday, December 4, 2013

There are Some Fun Challenges...

around the net.
Right now I am working on a few.

Paper Issues current challenge involves Christmas! It runs until this Sunday, December 8th. If you link up a Christmas project *Here* you have the chance to win a $20 gift card to the store.
Here are a few projects from some of my Craft Your Nest and blogger friends that have been linked up so far.
Love this adorable page by Mary Pat of her children writing letters to Santa. Love the fun mix of brightly colored patterned paper and the embellishments!
Patricia has so many cute Christmas cards on her blog, but this one is my favorite! I love the creative way she used scrapbook product to create a winter scene on her card. Just gorgeous!

And this page by Ashley is just amazing. She scrapped favorite Christmas treats in a fun way. Another fun design!
Another really cute project is by Lisa. She created this cute clothespin gift set that would be cute for a teacher's gift.

So much great inspiration over there in the link ups!

In addition to the Christmas challenge, I am working on a sketch or two or three :)
It's no secret that I love Juliana Michaels sketches that she creates for The Paper Bakery kit club.
Currently I am working on...
sketch #16. I am a little behind due to being sick and the holiday. Cause their current sketch is...
 
this one #17. Hoping to get caught up this week and get back to linking up with them!

And another great sketch challenge out there right now being sponsored by Paper Issues is by Stuck Sketches.
There is a $20 gift card from Paper Issues up for grabs for this challenge, too!
Lots of great sketch inspiration to try right now. And I am sure there is more.

As always, if you try any of the challenges, please let me know. I would love to feature you here on the blog. :)
Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. So many great challenges going on. Who can keep up? LOL! Thank you for including my clothespin project, Mary Jo. Those are fun to do and yes, make for great gifts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenges! Gorgeous projects...thanks for including me Mary Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS all the beautiful projects...I am getting so inspired!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete