Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Almost Done!

with my page I am creating using this sketch...
from The Paper Bakery that I posted about last week. I just need to add a few more details. This page came together pretty quickly after I added the journaling.

Have you tried the sketch yet?

Also, there is a new issue up over at Paper Issues.
The theme is "My Happy Place" and the sponsor is Chic Tags. I was given some product from the School House line and created the Library layout you see up in the top left corner. :)
They are looking for scrapbookers to link up pages using either Chic Tags product or the theme "My Happy Place". Here are the other two pages I linked up so far...
The beach is definitely a happy place for me!
I love our street! It is just such a pretty view looking down our block any time of year. I have taken photos of this same view for every season.
And I may link up this one...


I know it's another library layout, but I really love the library. And these are actually photos from a different library here in the city :)

So if you have any projects that fit the theme or use Chic Tags, come on by and link them up *Here*
for a chance to win a prize pack from Chic Tags.
I am also going to be looking through the link ups for familiar names to feature here or in my blog post on the Paper issues blog this upcoming Monday!
Plus, linked projects are always being featured on the Paper Issues Instagram and Facebook pages as well. Looking forward to seeing your projects. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the last layout :)
    The colors and the combinations, really fun! :)

    - L
    livelovescrap.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous layouts

    I like the layering on the beach layout

    As well I need to start to try to work off sketches
    I used to all the time ...hmmm

    Great work
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete