Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Printables

I don't know how things are going at your house, but around here we are counting down the days until next week.  My boys are excited to have a week off from school (though we'll probably read a few Thanksgiving books together and we're definitely going to be doing some crafting + baking!).  I get a few days off work and my husband will be home for the long weekend...just the break we all need.

In case Thanksgiving has snuck up on any of you (please don't let me be the only one!), today I'm going to share some printables that would make for cute last-minute decor.

First up is this simple word art from landeelu:

photo from landeeseelandeedo.com

The Craft Patch also created a word art piece.  My husband would definitely agree with this one:

photo from thecraftpatch.blogspot.com
Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes hand drew this word art (and it's available in four colors):

photo from strawberrymommycakes.com


Nest of Posies has some absolutely beautiful chalkboard printables for Thanksgiving.  I think this one is my favorite:

photo from nestofposies-blog.com
The gals at eighteen 25 always impress me with their crafty skills, so they made my list twice.  First with this banner:

photo from eighteen25.blogspot.com
 And also with this print:

photo from eighteen25.blogspot.com
Finally, Courtney at Pizzazzerie has an entire Thanksgiving collection available on her blog:

photo from pizzazzerie.com

I hope you find some inspiration from these pieces.  If you know of any other Thanksgiving decor items, please feel free to link them in the comments or on our Facebook page.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all pretty cool, Dawn!
    Love the gold give Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete